jueves, 6 de enero de 2011

NEW YEAR 2011 IN BORDEAUX.




In the end of may 2009 i have left my very nice job back in Poland, packed all my stuff into two suitcases, said godbye to my speechless parents (yeah well... what would you say if your doughter  told you two days before, that she quits her job and emigrates?) and took a flight to Spain, a country where I have never been before...and off course without knowing any spanish. But the decision that I have made a year and a half before, now- looking back- i know it for sure, was the right one. I've spent the crazy five months in Tarifa, where I've found some really good people- and some really good friends. Than i autumn 2009 i moved to Seville with my "tarifenian" family and met Hector  & co... and other colourfull, openminded people, with whom I spent one of the best years of my life-  laughing a lot, getting to know spanish (and colombian, and italian and arabic and....and many many more and so on and so on.....) culture and language. And off course I have travelled a lot- both during the summer (even though working a lot, it was possible for me to run away and take a break from my dear Seville sometimes:)) and than the rest of the year, after leaving Spain. With the beginning of september started our big "blue van trip"... and here I am here in France, once again starting everything from nothing, sharing the trip with someone I love, experiencing new things, meeting new people, learning (ughhh...) new language and living my dream..... though "las aventuras en la furgoneta azul" are away from beeing over, yet with the end of 2010 (which we enjoyed at the crazy couchsurfing party in Bordeaux), ended a very intense and happy (spanish) chapter of my life. I just can't expect what's going to happen now... knowing that anything is possible!!!!!!I hope that a part of my dreams and your dreams will come true in 2011- but only a part, because the rest is to be kept for the future, and there always has to be place for the unexpected- the surprises of life, that in the end become better than the dreams. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Love u all!!!
And- to make it clear: Spain!!!!I will be back:)

szorcik: szczesliwego nowego zyczac, minione poltora roku wspominam... no bo dla mnie to taki kilkunastomiesieczny ciag byl jednak: wyjazd do hiszpanii, tarifa i sewilla a potem podroz kudlata... no i naszym zakotwiczeniem sie tu we francji- razem z nowym rokiem konczy sie dla mnie jeden z ciekawszych i bardziej szalonych etapow zywota mojego amen. i tak troche lezka sie kreci z tesknoty za ludzmi miejscami i minionym czasem ale tez i doczekac sie nie moge nowych przygod!!!mam nadzieje ze nowy rok przyniesie spelnienie marzen kilku- moich i waszych!!!
a na deser fotek kilka z sylwestra couchsurfingowego w bordeaux:)



Despedirse para mi de un año como el 2010, fue un constate recuerdo de amigos y aventuras..
Fue un año que comencé en Belgrado(Serbia) y que he terminado en Bordeaux(Francia). Durante estos 12 meses muchas aventuras me han sucedido, comencé el año junto a mi amigo Jorge en los Balcanes,donde  recorrimos Serbia, Croacia, Bosnia, Eslovenia,Italia, una tierra que se unió a mi corazón para siempre, después en Sevilla muchas cosas me ocurrieron, como seguir conociendo a Marta ,trabajar por primera vez  por mi cuenta, sin aguantar jefes, y disfrutar de nuevo de su hermosa primavera, sufrí el colapso de volcán Eyjafjallajokull que lleno el cielo de cenizas, durante mi visita a Holanda, lo que me obligo a hacer autostop por mas de 3000km con 7 euros en mi bolsillo durante 3 días, hasta llegar el jueves de¡ Feria a Sevilla!. Recorrí ,en mil aventuras veraniegas, las costas andaluzas y portuguesas con mi entrañable “pandilla basura”(Faraon, Luis,María, Toni,...)en nuestras rutas gaditanas,por los confines portugueses,pr las playas de Huelva y Almeria, aventurrillas en Nerja(no podía olvidarme de mi amada Springfield)Y regresé al continente Africano, a llenar mi corazon de miradas ,colores y sabores en  mi vista en Fez junto a Ramón y Manuel. Pero sobre todo disfrute un año de muchas sonrisas, aventuras y desventuras que marcaran mi vida por siempre, he conocido a muchas personas ,que aloje en mi casa mediante couchsurfing, he sonreído muchas noches-mañanas -tardes y ademas di un paso importante en mi vida, el de abandonar Sevilla(no se por cuanto tiempo)para adentrame en LAS AVENTURAS DE LA FURGONETA AZUL, recorrer Europa, recorrer sus miradas, y ahora tratar de trabajar en Francia........Pero me quedo ,con la cantidad de sonrisas compartidas en este año 2010....
Y para despedirnos, pues me apunte a una fiesta de couchsurfing en Bordeaux....donde despedí ha este historíco año y salude al 2011 junto a no mas que 30-40 personas a las cuales  no conocía de nada, y que le dieron a esta noche mágica el toque que quería, SEGUIR CONOCIENDO EL MUNDO ATRAVES DE LA GENTE!....FELIZ 2011 AMIGO/AS



"Creía que era una aventura y en realidad era la vida." Joseph Conrad (1857-1924)

1 comentario:

  1. Happy New Year! Próspero Año Nuevo!

    Todo de bueno para vosotros! Y que 2011 empeze con toda energia del mundo! :))

    ResponderEliminar